Uncertain about what to buy? Check out THE ULTIMATE FPV SHOPPING LIST: https://www.fpvknowitall.com/ultimate-fpv-shopping-list
THIS IS MY FULL TIME JOB.
Here are other ways that you can support me:
Emax has done it again. Another kick-butt BnF Micro quad. The Emax Tinyhawk has brushless motors, vTX remote control. And it flies great. It’s definitely got more performance than Tiny Whoop, but does that make it a Tiny Whoop Killer? I don’t think so.
My video about Model Match is:
Taranis Volume Knob how-to is:
Betaflight setup template how-to is:
— PRODUCT LINKS —
Support me! Make any purchase (not just the linked product) after clicking one of the below affiliate links.
Purchase the TinyHawk at:
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2FaXODJ
* GetFPV – http://bit.ly/2AUA1DT
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2F8Cpeb
Spare batteries for the TinyHawk:
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2Ffbb5N
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2Fd5Mfu
Aokoda AOK-041 1S LiPo Battery Voltage Checker:
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2DrGQ28
* Banggood – http://bit.ly/2Fbaryt
Here are some links to 1S chargers that will get your packs charged faster and easier than the one that comes with the TinyHawk:
* GetFPV – http://bit.ly/2ATRRXC
* RaceDayQuads – http://bit.ly/2Fbdg2x
* ReadyMadeRC – http://bit.ly/2FbXggY
* ReadyMadeRC – http://bit.ly/2Fbdnet
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2z1WuNV
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2DbY9mP
The Newbeedrone Acrobee kit can be purchased here:
AcroBee Kit with BeeBrain V2
The LED race gates used are here:
* Amazon – https://amzn.to/2PJcHBn
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Most or all links above are affiliate links, and I will receive compensation if you use them.